Built in 1842, it is the original residence of Rev & Mrs Nathaniel Pratt. He was The minister at Roswell Presbyterian Church. The bricks were made from local clay and hand-molded by slave labor. Even though the Union Troops were headquartered there, the Pratts remained in the house during the Civil War.
It is now used as a special events facility.